Monday, February 8, 2010

My Goals for the Future!♥

I have both short term goals and long term goals for my future. My main short term goal related to my education is to have a 4.0 GPA for the second semester. My grades are very important to me so my goal has always been to have straight As. I want this to continue throughout the rest of my highschool years and therefore I need to keep up my efforts and always try my best. I also want to prepare for the SATs so that I can get a high score that will help with college. My main long term goal is to be accepted to a great college in the United States and have a job that I am passionate about, such as a chemical engineer, architect, or lawyer.

Next year, if I am still at Canadian Academy, I would like to take Economics HL. I am passionate about math and since this course involves math I am quite sure that I would also be passionate about this course. Economics relates to everyday life and is often based on common sense which interests me. I also want to try something new since the only time that I have been exposed to economics was in 7th grade for one quarter. However, I also would not mind taking History HL. This is because I enjoy DBQs; analyzing data, then drawing conclusions from it. So far I have enjoyed Social Studies and I like studying history and finding changes or continuities, for example. Both history and economics interest me and I am sure that I would be passionate about both the courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment